ATHOR Project Manager Recruitment
Willing to integrate a high-level collaborative and interdisciplinary project?
Join our team to craft the future of ceramic materials for high temperature applications.
We are looking for a dedicated and highly motivated Project-Manager, who will join our team to craft the future of ceramic materials and large structures for high temperature industrial applications .
We’re looking for a project manager who wants to join a great multidisciplinary Eurepean research project specialized in the domain of refractory insulating materials. If you are an organized, dynamic person, excellent in communication, with some knowledge in materials science and experience in project management (or multi-partners research program), don’t hesitate to apply before the 30th of September 2018!
The application for a PM position should contain the following documents (all provided in English or French language):
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover letter: Argue your motivation to apply for this specific position. Discuss in bullets your skills which are specifically adapted to this position, and provide supporting evidence to your arguments.
- Certificate of Master’s Degree (or equivalent) with transcripts of records
- Proof of English proficiency
- Recommendation letter(s) from previous supervisors or employers
- List of publications, if applicable
- Work experience certificates, if applicable
The documents should be sent to Daria Barsuk with the copy to and
For more specific requirements and conditions consult our position description file.
In case of open questions, please contact the management team
Consult the « ETN- ATHOR project and ESRs Recruitment procedure » for more information about ATHOR project